Eid ul Adha Wishes and Messages…
Eid is the biggest festival for Muslims. The Almighty Allah blessed them with two joys eid day each year. The first one is “Eid-Al-Fitr” which comes after one month of fasting during the holy month of “Ramadan“. And “Eid-Al-Adha” which is called the “Sacrifice Feast”, is the second of two biggest Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year. Wishing a happy Eid day and saying Eid Mubarak to your dearest and loved ones is not only satisfying but also reflects the significance of this day to you.
Bismillaah er-Rahman er-Rahim
Innaa a’atainaakal kauthar
Fasalli li rabbika venhar
Inna shaani’aka huwal ebtar
Eid ul Adha Wishes and Messages 2023
Eid Mubarak! Wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.
Wishing you a safe and blessed Eid Ul Adha with happiness and health! Eid Mubarak!
May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
May Allah(SWA) accept all our sacrifices. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak to you and everyone in your family
I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
May your sacrifice get answered, and Allah (SWT) bless you with his uncountable blessings! Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak to the loveliest family on the earth. May the Almighty Allah keep us safe and healthy in this time of crisis.
I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
May Allah place mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2022.
Eid Ul Adha is a time for repenting for the past sins and looking forward to the better future days. May Allah (SWT) sanctify you! Eid Mubarak.
May the teachings of Allah and his prophet be your companion throughout your life. May this Eid ul Adha bring peace, prosperity, and happiness to you and your family!
Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
Their reward at their Lord is the gardens of Eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such is the reward for those who reverence their Lord. [98:8] Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak
It isn’t their meat nor their blood, that achieves Allah: It is your devotion that contacts him: he has in this manner made them subject to you, that ye may celebrate Allah for his direction to you and announce the uplifting news to all who do right, Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak
Eid ul Adha Dua
It is wajib (compulsory) for every adult Muslim to recite Takbeer Tashreeq audibly after fardh salat starting from Fajr of 9 Dhu al-Hijjah until after Asr of 13 Dhu al-Hijjah. It doesn’t matter if the salah was performed individually or in congregation. It should also be recited for Eid al adha salat.
اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ لَا إلَهَ إلَّا اللَّهُ وَاَللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ وَلِلَّهِ الْحَمْد
Transliteration: Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar La Ilaha Ilallah Wallahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Wa Lillahil Hamd
Meaning: Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest. There is no deity (no god) besides Allah and Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest and to Allah all praises belong.
“For me I have set my face firmly and truly towards Him Who created the heavens end the earth. And never shall I give partners to Allah. Verily my worship and my sacrifice. my living and my dying are for Allah. Lord of the worlds. O Allah this sacrifice is from you and is for you.”
“O Allah accept from me this sacrifice like you have accepted from your beloved Muhammad and your friend Hazrat Ebrahim. Peace be upon them.”
Eid-ul-Adha 2022: Rules
- The distribution of meat among people at Eid ul-Adha, as well as reciting the takbir aloud before and after Eid prayers on the first day and throughout the four days of Eid, are regarded key components of this important Islamic festival.
- Eid prayer is performed along with a huge audience in an open waqf (“stopping”) field called Eidgah or mosque. For this, men, women, and children are supposed to wear their nicest apparel.
- As a symbol of Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his only son, affluent Muslims who can afford it offer their best domestic animals (typically a camel, goat, cow, sheep, or ram depending on the location) for halal.
- The sacrificed animals, known as aḍḥiya and also known as qurbani in Perso-Arabic, must meet particular age and quality standards in order to be regarded an acceptable sacrifice.
- It is recommended to divide the slaughtered animal’s meat into three halves. One-third of the share is kept by the family, another third is distributed to relatives, friends and neighbours, and the remaining third is distributed to the destitute and needy.